Thursday, October 20, 2011

Where Have I Been?

If there is anyone out there who is wondering where I have been in terms of posting on this site, let's just say the Black King's Hall is closed for renovations. When I decided this book was finished, I happy sent it to several beta-readers and promptly got to work on volume two. But, when I was well into the first draft of what might be called The Dreams of Liana or The Lighthouse of Providence, some commentary on the BKH came rolling in. I don't have problem with the commentary. In fact, I have received such good feedback that I could not try to publish the Black King's Hall without believing it could be a much better book. So - it is back to the desk or the chair or wherever I happen to write that I go (did I mention I love having a laptop?).

Thank you all so much for your early encouragement. I really meant a lot. I will let you know when the Black King's Hall is ready for the light of day again. Until then, I will be posting some background information about Anvar, the world in which the story - this part of it anyway - takes place. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment